Well, its been like 3 months since I last blogged. How bad is that? I guess I should catch you all up on what we have been up to!
1. Tori and Jordan started school. Tori is in 4th grade and Jordan is in 1st grade.
2. Thomas had another birthday! Another year, a little wiser.
3. Tori turned 9. (Wahhhh, I'm old!)
4. Jordan turned 7 (Again, I'm old!)
5. We went on a family trip to Yellowstone, details and pics to come.
6. Bosco turns 4 in 5 days!
7. I signed up for Irish dance lessons. (Scary...)
8. Thomas completed one of the hardest rides/races ever. LOTOJA! I can't wait to blog about it. Its quite the story!
I still need to get some pictures together so I can make my post a little more excited so stay tuned :)
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment