Thursday, June 9, 2011

We've been busy!

Yeah yeah yeah, a month has gone by and I haven't blogged. I hope you are not surprised! We have been busy with so many things May just flew by and June is on target to do the same. Thomas has been working very hard on our garden so I thought I might show you a picture of his pride and joy!We are now getting strawberries and here soon will be able to get some spinach and other lettuces. I'm so excited for it all to grow!

One of the RSL Players was injured a couple of weeks back and so we as a family made these awesome banners!


Along with all the fun we have been having as a family, Thomas, Tori and Jordan all got strep throat. Unfortunately Tori's has turned to Scarlet Fever. (Yeah, that deadly sickness back in the 1800's!) Fortunately modern medicine is readily available so she is on antibiotics and healing up.

We hope to all be on the mend and ready for soccer tournaments, dancing and Bike MS! Its coming up shortly. Wish us luck!

No comments: