A few of our good old friends were there and we were talking about all the fun and crazy stuff we did as teenagers. I cant' imagine having no responsibilities and being able to go on an adventure everyday like we did. Moab, camping, Payson Lakes, Provo River,Vegas, California, etc.
I was also able to reconnect with my friend Tera. I must admit I had my doubts that we would have much in common anymore but to my surprise I realized how much I had missed her and how common our lives are with our kids and general interests.
Anywho...here's a picture of the girls at the wedding.

Soon another friend of ours is getting married but I feel this time it won't be reliving my past but about their future and our friendship getting stronger. Our friends from Portland will be coming back to Utah soon and I must say I'm so excited for this wedding because La Nae will become part of our family. Jorge and Thomas have been friends for many years and Jorge is considered family. Thomas will be one of his groomsmen, which I think he finds as an honor. It will be a celebration of love and friendship. I can't wait to get out on the dance floor! Maybe we will see some booty quakin' by Thomas!
No comments:
Post a Comment