Monday, November 16, 2009

We will miss you Grandpa


John Terrell "Ike" Isaacson


We weren't ready for you to go. We will miss you so. You will always be remembered for your love, hard work, and faith.

"I will always remember popcorn, vanilla ice cream with jam, and Pepsi as our favorite snacks on a Saturday night watching the Jazz games. I will always remember helping you clean the big semi trucks, and helping in the shop wherever I could. Watching "movies" on the houseboat, and learning how to water ski at Lake Powell. You always amazed me with everything you created because I knew it had a purpose and it was made with love. "-Lindsey

Your love of the open road and great outdoors will live on through our family. As a great- grandpa you showed your grand kids what fun is and how you are never too old to build something. Your wire cars will always be one of our favorite toys to play with.

You were always kind to anyone who needed help, we don't think we ever heard you say no. You have a heart of gold and the loyalty of a lion. We can't wait to see you again.

We love you.

No comments: