Florida was fun and we did work but we pretty much just had fun. It would have been nice to go with my family to experience all of this and not coworkers but at least I experienced right? Disneyworld is a crazy, fun and annoying place all in one. There are Mickey Mouse ears pretty much everywhere, and everything says Disney ALL over it. I see the appeal it would have for a family with smaller children (Maybe age 8-10) however I have no desire to go there unless a really good deal comes my way.
I did however get some interesting sunburn/tan lines, if only I had more time in the sun to fix them. Cocoa Beach was my favorite part of the whole trip!

Thomas had fun in Denver despite the RSL loss. Lots of bar/brew pubs to visit and good times with friends. Thomas always gets lucky in Denver and gets to meet some players. Here he is with his good friend Kramer and Nick Rimando (Starting Goal Keeper for RSL)

Coming home was a pain...the Denver airport is not a good place to be when you are in a hurry.His flight was canceled due to mechanical problems so he had to take a later flight. He ended up on Frontier with some friends so that worked out. He says he likes the city of Denver. I have yet to finally get to the city of Denver...one day!
Tori and Jordan had lots of fun with Bosco, they are excellent dog sitters! A big thanks to their mom too. Speaking of moms...its Mother's Day weekend! One of my favorites maybe because I am a mom and its my bday. Lucky me. It's always fun getting together with family to celebrate the wonderful women in our lives. Happy Mother's Day!
2 comments:
sounds like fun! hope you have a very happy birthday!
Thanks Kelie! It was a good birthday.
Post a Comment